Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Driving Experience!!! Learn!!

Hello world!!!

So today, I might have woken up from the wrong side of the bed. Woke up late!!. I Had to be at my internship at 9am, but I woke up at 9. Rushed in the shower, eat breakfast, combed my hair and headed for the road.

Feeling good, I mean its the morning, what could spoil the lovely day ahead. Little did I know, my happiness will come to a halt. So, I when I am about to pull into the driveway, I hit something. To say the least, my right headlight was smashed, and all I could say  was Omg, Omg Omg!.. I was stuck at that moment. I couldn't breathe, I literally forgot I got a nose.

So after 5 mins of  being gone to the land far away, I finally drove and got out of the car. That's when I find out that I didn't have a one headlight. Talking about using  all your paycheck which you have been waiting for.

Other than that, I am sooooo happy I gotta live another day, another year, another decade and another century.

My advice to you, when driving, PAY ATTENTION!!! Don't jam on the music on the radio and forget your driving. Pay attention to what is in front, sides and back of you, You never know what you might run into. And always PRAY before you operate machinery, I feel if I hadn't prayed before entering that car, It could have been worse but I am thankful to God.

Till next time
Deuces


No comments:

Post a Comment