Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

LOVE! What's your Story?

So, throughout this week, I have been feeling inspired by so many things. Some of the things include Love, Friends, God and Family. But for the sake of having something to write every-time,  I am going to write about a topic one a time.

So today, I will go with LOVE

Whether you have been in love, or experienced love (from friends and family), you know how it feels like.
Having been in love Once and lost it, I know how it feels like. It can either tear you down or bring you up. It can teach you or make you stupid. It can be real or fake. It can be with the wrong or right person. It can be when your older or younger.It can be in your country or outside. But what matters is LOVE at the end of the day.

My personal story, it taught me a lot. It taught me not to take anything for granted. to compromise, to listen, to stand for something, to do the right them, to make your partner happy and above all SHARE that love. I wish I knew then what I know now about love, maybe I would not have lost it. But all this time, I have been single, it has opened my eyes on WHAT I want when it decides to come my way. I know my type now. I know I cant settle for anything less than that. I FINALLY know what I want and that's the best feeling ever. I know he is somewhere there waiting or looking for me, either way, we will meet.

So, don't worry if you can't or never experienced it, God will show you love in so many ways you can never imagine. He may not necessarily show by having a girlfriend or boyfriend, but through anyone who walks in your path.

So, Deuces for now!
Till next time
Watch the Space
Go Show Some Love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment